Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LIFE IS GOOD


how did i get here? i think back about all the shit i done,lived,fallen dreams i had..my life thus far is pretty damn sweet. considering i did not graduate high school,lived my life with punk attidude. ya know, did not give two shits about nothing. i mean nothing. skated, drank like a mother fucker, travel'd, went to shows. then one day a meet a girl, (the love of my life) she did not make me change, but i wanted to change my lifestyle for her. meaning, i wanted to take care of her, give her what ever she wanted. like a queen so to speak. we had a child i retreated to my old ways. lost foucus of what i wanted and what i needed to do as a dad. i have a little saying that goes over and over in my head. "life is what YOU make it" and "learn from my mistakes" well, i 4got about the simplicity of the words. so, for the past 10 years i have been working corpo jobs (go figure) at least there not typical corporate gigs. and no it's not the mail room or some ships. i have worked hard to get the things i want for me,my child,and my girl. so far so good. i want to thank all my friends who have helped with my dreams.... you know who you are.... life is good

2 comments:

SDJose said...

XS650? Nice!

Seven 13 Productions said...

YES! 650!! it is the one i bought of you.....HAAA...-R