Sunday, December 19, 2010

my failed trip to slap city part 1


so, as with every trip i go on i was running 2 hours late easy. i eventually meet up with tubbles, and this dude chris. trip started out fine. interstate packed with cars not going anywhere but us. riding a bike during a parking lot on the interstate is awesome. so we finally get thru all this traffic. and are heading to temecula to the 76 or 78. shoot i don't remember. anyway, when we stopped fer gas i noticed i lost my tail light and license plate somewhere along the way. first miss hap, so back on the road we go, cursing along at a pretty good speed making good time. then traffic again, so i slow down and gas it again and my bike dies... what the shit.. push it over to the side of the interstate check out bike. i am thinking my headlight wire shorted my bike. do ask me why i thought that. if you know me you would understand, that's just what i do. turns out from my being in a hurry i did not tighten my chain like i wanted to. so the chain has been doing a number on my ignition switch that i so conveniently put right in light with my chain. so after figuring out my chain popped up my hit me key into off position were back on the road. making it into temecula heading to are turn off to go thought the mountains bike dies again. FUCK! this sucks. so we pull over to fix AGAIN, this time i am thinking ignition switch again, well close a wire coming out serve rd. i fix it putting my bike 2gether b4 i start it. (total jackass move) this dude and his wife cruse up in a vette and start talking to us. mind you we are in a parking lot of a school. so there is no reason for this guy to come around. exec pt to make fun of me. he was like that's funny the pan and the shovel appear to be running fine, hows that jap bike doing? i was ha ha... turns out the kook ended up being a cool dude. offered to help me out. i said i was good and they were on their way. i could see that me and my bike were starting to be a pain fer tubbles and chris. so i say its cool dudes go get something to eat and i will catch up. i by pass the switch and hot wire my bike. it is starting to get cold, kinda. again bike is tip top at this point. then it starts cutting out. Fuck! i look down and see left carb is not working. i turn the gas off the left side and just keep going. bike run like shit but i could still ride. worried that i would not get my bike started i just kept ridding. so i passed the dudes while they got gas knowing they would catch up. so we meet back up about 45minutes later. by this time it is way fucking cold and nite is falling. so we start to get back on the road. Chris's bike would start, so tubbles says just go and we will catch up. and like that it was dark, foggy to the point you could only see 10-15 feet in front of you. got to Julian(which is awesome) made right like a was supposed to. but i kept going right. of course i need to go left at fork in road. (this is the story of my life) well 40 minutes later i realize i am lost. SHIT! fuck it i say and keep going the wrong way. not like i had a choice. so i am in the fucking mountains for a hour or so. get to the end of the road and its left or right. i take a break in the pitch darkness then take off again. i pass a cop that was sitting on the side of the road. he gets behind me and follows for 7minutes or so. pulls me over. gives me the run down. why you out here,why is yer bike so loud, etc. he makes me sit on the ground. while sitting there i see why my carb quit working. the piece of t-shirt i used to clean some oil got sucked into carb. yes. i do stupid shit like this. so cop lets me go. he says i hafta walk my bike blab blah blah. start bike when i get to the interstate. tubbles calls me while i am doing this. he waiting for me at a gas station that he thought i would be. i tell him my story and i am on the road. again my bike is running titties. until that is it lose;s power. i am like fuck it and ride to the next exit. call jimmy, jimmy calls nick. nicks me up and takes me to jimmy house... so i noticed my pipe was broke. so it is like a week b4 i try and start my bike. get it running, clank clank clank = not good....-R

No comments: